Murphy Company OILER/MILLWRIGHT in White City, Oregon
Murphy Company is currently looking for an OILER/MILLWRIGHT in our White City, Oregon softwood veneer plant.
WE PAY ABOVE AREA WAGE RATES AND HAVE GREAT BENEFITS! Our benefit package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, PTO and paid holidays.
Murphy Company is a family owned and leading North American manufacturer of high-quality wood products. We operate six facilities throughout Oregon and Washington.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience -
· Prefer a valid millwright or combination millwright/electrician license
· 3 to 5 years of verifiable maintenance experience, preferably in plywood mill or similar production environment
· Must be experienced in performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting equipment and performing machine repair in a fast-paced work environment
· Must be knowledgeable with hydraulic pumps and motors as well as other mechanical systems
· Must be experienced using a welder (arc & wire), cutting torch, and proficient in the use of all shop tools
· This position must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be capable of working safely and continuously promoting safe work practices
· Proven problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please see the federal government poster, EEO is the Law, which can be viewed at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf