Aerotek Program Manager in Tualatin, Oregon
Description: 10 Month Contract
Position Title: Senior Program Manager, Engineering Operations & Parts Management
Fortune 500 Silicon Valley high technology company that creates semiconductor fabrication equipment, responsible for managing overall program performance objectives, schedule and budget for a set of Engineering Operations and Parts Management programs impacting company-wide Engineering, Manufacturing and Information Technology (IT) organizations. Reporting to the program head, specific responsibilities include:
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) new features development, testing & deployment including mobile access
• Computer Aided Design (CAD) Automation Projects
• Engineering Database consolidation & integration
• Engineering Spreadsheet utility tools
• Parts Management: Preferred Parts, Obsolescence, Part Classification, Alternate Parts, Supply Chain Coordination, Inventory Duplicate Parts
• Automated Design Review Templates
• CAD Vault-PLM Bill Of Material (BOM) Management for Model Based Design (MBD)
• Automated CAD Configuration Management for MBD
• Create and maintain program schedule & budget
• Escalate significant issues impacting program deliverables
• Work closely with the program’s technical experts, as well subsystem program managers, on a daily basis
• Hold progress reviews for business process and enterprise system solutions
• Provide technical planning input for sub-projects in large enterprise solutions (like PLM, Manufacturing Execution Systems or MES, Enterprise Resource Planning/Materials Requirements Planning or ERP/MRP, etc.), mechanical and electrical engineering CAD models & prototype parts
• Track supplier invoices against budget with finance experts
• Analyze & monitor program Return on Investment (ROI) versus plan by using savings estimates obtained from technical experts and budget from financial owners
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 10+ years’ experience with proven track record of successful program management for very large multi-org corporate-level PLM, MBD, Industry 4.0 and Engineering programs in high technology industry preferably semiconductor capital equipment.
• Experience should include managing large cross-functional software enterprise or product development programs spanning Engineering and Information Technology. Experience in implementation of one or more large enterprise solutions (like PLM, MES, ERP, etc.)
• Effective leader in large matrixed organizations with outstanding communication and presentation skills for a global multi-national teams
• Expert with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint
• Bachelor of Science in software or hardware engineering, physical sciences, manufacturing or mathematics
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs