Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Tigard, Oregon
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking a Senior Accountant for a growing company in the Tigard area for a 5-6-month engagement. This role is a temporary position with a great likelihood for an extension. The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, and preparing audits, as well as managing internal control maintenance and regulatory report. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? For this amazing opportunity, please contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.8853. We look forward to hearing from you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
• General ledger work and assisting in the preparation of financial statement reports including summary information
• Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
• Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
• Recommend and assist in implementing process improvements
• Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
• Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts
• Help maintain internal and external financial and tax audits and examinations
• Support and provide resolution to all internal and external audit processes
• Assist with special projects as needed and perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
• 5+ years of overall accounting experience
• Strong understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
• Excellent analytical skills and quantitative skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize competing tasks
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced working knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets, and other Microsoft Office programs
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Tigard, OR
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502768473
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs