MWH Constructors Project Manager - Water/Wastewater (Stayton, Oregon) in Stayton, Oregon
Slayden Constructors Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Constructors, is currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to manage and support our self-performing teams on water/wastewater projects in the Pacific Northwest region, based out of Stayton, Oregon.
In conjunction with the Project Management Team, the Water/Wastewater Project Manager is accountable for providing direction and leadership associated with assigned, self-performed activities and has primary profit and loss responsibility for managed project(s). The Water/Wastewater PM must insure work is performed on budget, on schedule, in accordance with Slayden/MWH Constructors Policy and all engineering standards.
• Provide leadership and technical support to project engineers, field engineers and superintendents.
• Profit & Loss Responsibility.
• Procurement - Material Purchases and Negotiation.
• Change Management and Cost Estimating.
• Revenue and cost forecasting.
• Scheduling – Assist with the creation and maintenance of project schedule.
• Responsible for the safe conduct of Slayden personnel to ensure a zero accident project. Ensure all site personnel meet minimum safety requirements (e.g. training, orientations, tools and equipment).
• Coordinate with Project Superintendents: Includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary facilities and controls.
• Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
• Assist in resolving construction problems (e.g. lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
• Monitor craft compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
• Maintain liaison with other departments (e.g., Material Control, Purchasing, Quality Control, and Engineering) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule.
• Work jointly with other members of the project team to complete the Slayden/MWH Constructors MAP prior to initiating any fieldwork. Use the planning guidelines and tools provided throughout the project.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and ensure that direct reporting employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
Project Manager - Water/Wastewater (Stayton, Oregon)
• 4-year construction management, engineering, or equivalent degree. An equivalent combination of experience, skills and training may be substituted.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing water/wastewater or similar project
Construction, Engineering Other, Project Management, Project Planning and Controls
Slayden Constructors, Inc. is a leader in the construction industry. Slayden is built on strong values, hard work and a commitment to getting the job done right. The success of our company is best expressed through our efforts to provide a safe work place with respected employees and a committed management team. Our team approach to all our construction projects has provided steady growth in work volume, successful expansion of key management personnel, and an extensive list of satisfied clients for more than 30 years.
Slayden Constructors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):
United States - Oregon - Stayton