CTG TITLE PROCESSOR in Salem, Oregon
6 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote Title Processor
Pay Rate: 18.00/hour
• Act as a liaison between Company, the loan officer and the borrower.
• Review search materials for vesting, requirements, and exceptions to be satisfied at the table.
• Work with outsource partners to prepare and QC title commitments to be delivered to customers.
• Make authorized minor changes to commitments(loan amount change, lender name).
• Prepare CPL.
• Verify correct underwriter and verify correct wiring instructions are published in file.
• Prepare Conditional CTC form and deliver all title materials to the client
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• College Degree Preferred
• Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers in person, on the telephone and via email correspondence
• Detail oriented
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Knowledge of computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and
other federal, state and local standards).
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs