Pearson Senior Business Development Administrator in Salem, Oregon
Senior Business Development Administrator
Since 2001, our Online & Blended Learning division has re-imagined K-12 education with full-time virtual schools for students who want a personalized, more flexible approach to learning. Our flagship products and services include Connections Academy, US-based online public charter schools; Pearson Online Academy, a global online private school; and Pearson Connexus, our comprehensive online school program for school districts nationwide.
Our company culture is built around our motto “Always Learning” and a set of core values that we live by being brave, imaginative, decent, accountable, curious, customer-centric, and collaborative.
The following description is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned; it is not intended to be all-inclusive or limit the duties of the position.
Purpose of the position
Drive and increase enrollments in existing and new district partnerships. Enhance and cultivate customer relationship and outreach to parents, students, and other key district stakeholders to strengthen overall partnership.
Core tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales team to plan and implement family engagement campaigns to support district partnerships and ensure student success
o Develop content for district communication channels (i.e. district website, email, social media) to introduce virtual program to families
o Plan and execute virtual family information sessions and Q&A “town hall” style virtual events to support student/parent onboarding
o Create and manage master schedule of tasks and events
Liaise with B2B marketing team to develop and update sales support materials
Coordinate content development and SME review of proposal documents across internal cross-functional teams
● Sales Team
● Program Management Team
● Marketing Team
● Other internal cross-function teams that influence district partnerships
The anticipated starting hourly wage for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $21.50. This position is not eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
Training / Competencies
( See examples included here )
● Must be able to build relationships and employ a customer centric voice.
● Must demonstrate ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment where recommendations drive strategy.
● Must have strong problem-solving skills, employ critical-thinking, and use sound business judgement at all times.
● Must be comfortable with ambiguity and pivoting priorities- and help others be comfortable as well.
● Preferred Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a customer service mindset
● Proficient in MS Office Suite, Teams, and Zoom
● Highly motivated; works well with a team but also able to work independently
Primary Location: US-RE-Remote
Work Locations: US-Remote Remote
Organization: North America Connections
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 9, 2021
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2011540
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Pearson Jobs