Premium Retail Services Reset Team Lead in Salem, Oregon
*POSITION OPEN: *
Reset Team Lead
Retail resets in major drug channel starting 1/13/19 with weekly hours ranging from 20-30 hours per week
- Monday – Friday (Some weekend hours may be needed in select markets)
- Day Shift
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
Premium Retail Services has a great opportunity for an EXPERIENCED reset representative. Successfully lead your team through a cosmetic reset for a leading beauty brand. Not interested in leading the team? We also have positions available for reset merchandisers.
Team Leads will:
- Oversee and direct team of individuals who will be removing/placing merchandise
- Work with store management and team members to complete the reset within the allowed time frame
- Reset activities could include: Removing items from shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary
- Perform tasks in an efficient and organized manner
- Complete training and certification programs
- Ability to implement retail plan-o-grams and merchandising materials
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in retail merchandising and resets
- Ability to read and implement plan-o-grams
- Cosmetic Reset experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to arrive at store as scheduled
- Commitment to finish the entire reset
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Prior team lead and or supervisory experience required
- Lift, carry or move bulky equipment, fixtures and supplies, up to 50 lbs
- Bend, stoop, reach and twist
- Must be able to extend arms and reach/lift over head
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Ability to accurately communicate detailed or important information in the applicable environment
- Able to work for extended periods of time
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what' expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO |Premium_ will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories. _
Market: OR, Salem
Rep City/Location: Salem