Salesforce.com, Inc Implementation Architect (Marketing Cloud) in Salem, Oregon
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Implementation Architect plays a critical role within Salesforce, serving as a customer advisor that provides prescriptive guidance on their Salesforce implementation. They apply their Cloud-specific product expertise and serve as the "Salesforce voice" on design decisions, as well as the customer's guide to rolling out new Clouds.
- 5+ years of solution design experience, including technical implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP), filling positions of increasing responsibility
Marketing Cloud Email and Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications
Marketing Cloud Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant Certifications
- 3+ years on the Salesforce application in a technical and/or functional role that has owned defining and delivering custom enterprise applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer engagement/facilitation skills
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and/or optimize functional or technical requirements.
- Support customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying the Salesforce application.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
- Occasional travel to client site (average of 15%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a related field.
- Strong potential to continue to grow in career to higher levels of Advisor or other positions at Salesforce.com.
- Advise customers in their needs related to deploying or optimizing their Salesforce application, which can include technical and functional design reviews and input, project implementation guidance and deployment best practices, assessment of current application setup and health, and answering questions on the latest Salesforce best practices.
- Build trusted relationships with your select, designated customers.
- Advise diverse teams, which can include customers their partner resources.
- Learn and use Salesforce’s Advisory team best practices.
- Proactively search for ways to positively impact your customers’ success.
- Support the Trusted Advisor reputation of Salesforce and contribute to the customers’ high expectation and satisfaction
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- 2+ years consulting experience.
- At least 2 of the following Salesforce.com product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and on-boarding process in the first 2 months:
- SFDC Certified Administrator (Requirement for Sales and Service Cloud IA)
- SFDC Certified App Builder (Requirement for Sales and Service Cloud IA)
- Sales Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Sales Cloud IA)
- Service Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Service Cloud IA)
- Marketing Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Marketing Cloud IA only)
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (Requirement for Marketing Cloud IA only)
Leader, who can communicate the value of Cloud features
High energy, outgoing, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Salesforce.com, Inc Jobs