Aerotek Expeditor in SALEM, Oregon
Report status of workflow
Move completed assignments from one to the next
Use computer to access records
Organize and Maintain the yard, housekeeping, staging kits, waste and recycle dumpsters
material handling, work orders, material flow
Top Skills Details:
Communication between various departments
Experience working on the computer with Microsoft office, Concerto, and familiar with ERP/MRP systems
Movement of material to keep the work flow consistent
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Manage incoming and outgoing material to Sub-Vendors. Maintain paperwork and kitting material with accuracy.
• Report the status on the daily workflow activates and the accuracy.
• Stage incoming material (kits) at each departments and/or work stations (Machine, Fabrication, and Assembly.
• Transport/stage completed assignments to the next work assignment.
• Work with Production Supervisor and Leads to ensure support of all components and Purchased items.
• Uses the computer to access and update records. (Microsoft Office, Concerto, and familiar with ERP/MRP system)
• Review Work Orders and update status.
• Deliver work orders and schedule to the floor.
• Review open work orders to assure availability of materials.
• Maintain inventory information for items such as raw materials, work in process, and finished goods.
• Support cycle counts needs when requested by Purchasing and/or Receiving.
• Organize and maintaining the yard area, housekeeping, staging kits, waste and recycle dumpsters, and utilize the rack area.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs