Nuance Customer Success Manager in Remote, Oregon
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Customer Success Executive (CSE) is solely responsible for revenue retention, contract management, and overall customer satisfaction. This includes managing the overall success of all Nuance products and services within various stages of deployment. The CSE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management plans. The CSE role reports directly to the RVP of Client Success.
• Develop and maintain relationships for assigned customer organizations that will result in high customer loyalty and grow the overall business relationship.
• Create and maintain strategic account plans that define the current state, potential opportunity, milestones and identify key stakeholders across all Healthcare solutions for the customer.
• Work closely with sales, customer engagement services, product management, and production management groups to map opportunity along with specific technical environments, process flows and business priorities at each assigned account.
• Orchestrate formal account communication and decision-making framework (governance).
• Coordinate with sales the introduction and demonstration of new Nuance product and service offerings.
• Regularly review financial and operational performance as well as benchmarking against published targets and forecast (margin analysis, speech yield, quality measures).
• Ongoing revenue forecasting to include same store growth (SSG), new products, CPI, and erosion.
• Maintain awareness and visibility of at-risk customers as well as competitive threats.
• Maintain ongoing customer ROI, value proposition, and business goals to ensure appropriate value placed upon the Nuance relationship.
• Proficiency on all associated products and services utilized or available within the customer environment.
• Maintain positive customer references and referrals.
• Facilitate senior level client relationships and regularly scheduled meetings for assigned accounts, which include preparation and delivery of presentations in addition to attending to all follow-up items.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+ years work experience
• 8+ years work experience in a clinical role
• Track record of success in account management or customer relationship management
• Intermediate level – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
• Experience in Healthcare industry required
• 50% + travel necessary
Preferred Skills: Prefer track record of success in account management or customer relationship management
Education: BS/BA Preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
External Company URL: http://www.nuance.com/
- Nuance Jobs