Mosaic Medical RN Supervisor in Redmond, Oregon
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative health system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
The Mosaic registered nurse (RN) provides compassionate, evidenced based and efficient care to individuals, families, communities and patient populations. The RN’s care delivery is consistent with the Oregon Nurse Practice Act, the ANA Scope and Standards of Practice, the ANA Code of Ethics and the mission of Mosaic Medical. Professional accountability enriches the RN’s engagement as a leader in promoting an inter-professional culture of collaborative decision making, innovation, life -long learning and teamwork.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
This position is responsible for the overall management of nursing functions within the clinic as well as supervises, trains and provides ongoing education for Medical Assistants. Interacts effectively with co-workers to ensure efficient coordination with provider and administrative staff members. Maintains expenditures within budget. Interacts effectively with co-workers to ensure efficient coordination with provider and administrative staff members. This role provides nursing care to patients utilizing nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.
• Address patient issues/concerns. Resolve issues or concerns and/or routes to appropriate staff.
• Ensure nursing staff work efficiently and effectively with provider staff to resolve problems, optimize the patient experience, and maximize productivity.
• Maintain schedule for staff to ensure proper coverage, manage time off requests and approve time cards. Ensure staff takes required breaks and lunches.
• Maintain adequate level of medical supplies and attempts to make purchases at the lowest cost and within budget.
Skills & Knowledge
Superior nursing process skills. Ability to train and teach staff. Familiarity/experience with client interaction on the telephone. Involvement with quality improvement processes. Basic computer skills and comfort with Microsoft Windows operating system. EHR experience, EPIC experience a plus. Knowledge of health insurance plans, standard office policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements including CLIA and OSHA standards.
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- 5 years: Required: Minimum of five years of nursing clinical experience in acute and/or ambulatory care. For Pediatrics RN Supervisor, additional minimum of one year of experience in a pediatric setting.
- Preferred: Minimum of one year of people management experience. Nursing leadership experience. For Pediatrics RN Supervisor, School-Based Health Center (SBHC) experience