Aerotek Mechanical Assembler in Redmond, Oregon
Aerotek is seeking a Mechanical Assembler paying $15/hour for day shift or $15.50/hour for swing shift for a rapidly growing company in Redmond, OR. This is a contract to hire position with full benefits available and opportunities for pay raises with hard work!
• Cleaning Air Handling Units
• Installing filters and insulation
• Basic assembly duties
• Will operate a screw gun
• Installs wall panels, doors and internal parts
• Finish caulking work
• Helps install wall panels, doors and internal parts in addition to fans and filter racks
• Will use an assortment of hand tools: Hammers screwdrivers, caulking guns
• May be trained in crane use and rigging
• Will operate electric pallet jack
• Basic clean up and sorting of parts
• Sweeping daily
• Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints
• Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners, using hand tools and portable power tools
• Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
• Operates drill presses, pneumatic riveting guns. After training
• Mounts and connects auxiliary mechanical, electrical, parts
• Able to stand for prolonged periods of time and lift 25 lbs
• Must be able to read a tape measure and use power tools
• Ability to climb ladders and work in high areas preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs