Columbia Sportswear Company Warehouse Ecommerce Specialist - Swing Shift in Portland, Oregon
Warehouse Ecommerce Specialist - Swing Shift
United States, Oregon, Portland
100004YH Requisition #
5 days ago Post Date
Warehouse Ecommerce Specialist
This role contributes to the distribution of product from Columbia Sportswear Company’s largest Distribution Center in North Portland’s Rivergate district by ensuring our product is received, labeled, inventoried and shipped according to customer expectations and demands. Working in our state-of-the-art distribution center provides excellent career and growth opportunities. We offer full medical, dental and vision benefits; 401k matching; bonus opportunity; and deep discounts on Columbia Sportswear, Mountain Hardwear, SOREL and prAna products. It is a fun, fast paced production work environment.
Day Shift Hours: 2:50pm - 11:20pm
Responsibilities may include:
- Organize available workload and manage completion of ecomm waves/orders in a timely manner. Organize and monitor workflow in ecomm – returns. Communicate information to internal departments and outside contacts as directed.
- Investigate inventory control issues and shortages; expedite missing product, run ECA and ECR shortage tasks, communicate to CR and IC on missing inventory.
- Prepare process and monitor confirmed shipments. Ensure on-time delivery for all NDA and USPS cartons and complete APO forms when needed. Initiate invoice processing in WM system. Investigate and solve order shipping issues with internal department and ecomm customer care.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative tasks such as keeping track of all ecomm return paper work and properly archive all necessary documentation. Also update returns backlog report on- line.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail to ensure accountability for all orders returned, processed and shipped.
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with all Columbia Sportswear management, staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
- Train new associates to perform job according to SOP, monitor training progress by meeting required accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to cope with a stressful work environment and cordially interact with coworkers to accomplish common tasks.
- High school education or equivalent
- Possess knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Ability to receive and understand verbal instruction in English.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and leadership ability.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and respond to urgent requests/inquiries with some supervisory involvement.
- Possess basic computer skills, including ability to use Microsoft Excel.
- Must possess the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes.
- Mental ability to consider different solutions to a problem and choose the appropriate action, often under pressure.
- Ability to perform repetitive arm/shoulder movements, frequently lift/carry up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift/carry up to 60 pounds.
Job may require hours that often exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week to complete priority projects. Exposure to Distribution Center machinery/equipment such as conveyor belts, forklifts and loading docks.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age