Oracle Telecommunications Social Media Content Marketing Manager in Portland, Oregon
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle's products & services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Maintain regular interface within the organization and with external suppliers and agencies. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Use professional concepts, company policies, procedures and own creativity handling local campaigns - and arrange sign off with appropriate management level. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support and input when assisting with partner advertising. Manage resources within the terms of project budget. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Five years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, five years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry leader.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Telecommunications Social Media Content Marketing Manager
Join an exciting team where you will be creating innovative content around advanced technologies like 5G, SD-WAN, AI, and ML – supporting the Oracle Communications business units. We’re seeking an exceptional storyteller with a keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives. If you’re a creative, energetic and passionate writer, we need your help to drive awareness, generate demand, and enhance prospects’ engagement through social media, marketing newsletters, Oracle.com and a wide range of other outreach. Grow your career at Oracle in a fun and collaborative team environment.
What you will be doing
As a key member of the corporate marketing team, you’ll be developing content and go-to-market messaging. You will be responsible for collaborating with sales, product marketing and product management stakeholders to drive the right strategy, messaging and execution within the Oracle Communications business units. Key activities include message creation and storytelling by theme, industry, solution process and persona. Development of ongoing research into key industry trends, customer success, social media, digital marketing, influencer marketing, presentation development, newsletters, product launches, and sales enablement.
What would make you a strong fit
• Bachelor’s degree with 8-10 years of content marketing, writing, and/or editorial experience in Enterprise B2B marketing with a social media and teleco background
• Excellent writer and researcher—you can tell stories and communicate concepts to a wide variety of audiences without using jargon
• Organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work based on what’s most impactful to the business and our target audience
• Familiarity with SEO best practices, content categorization, distribution, promotion, and measurement
• Experience with making customers the heroes a plus, but not required
What you’ll need to succeed
• Exceptional storytelling skills and keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
• Understanding and informed perspective on the digital media landscape, key trends, and challenges
• Experience organizing content programming around strategic objectives and measuring to optimize
• Experience working across all content platforms including digital, video, social
• Strong collaboration capabilities with the ability to manage cross-functional partnerships with global marketing teams
• Open and collaborative - share insight, spirit and energy as a team member
• Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining big picture perspective
•Experience working with virtual teams and customers to evangelize their stories
•Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
Position Location: San Francisco Bay Area preferred but open to remote candidates
Title: Telecommunications Social Media Content Marketing Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000UI5
- Oracle Jobs