Aerotek Program Manager in Portland, Oregon
Currently seeking a Program Manager to join the team at Columbia Sportswear.
• Manages scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk and resourcing for the vaccine rollout
• Communicate status of scope, schedule, budget and resourcing regularly to executive leadership
• Coordinate creation of project plans among workstream leads. Creates high-level project plans with program-level milestones.
• Operates within agile frameworks and an agile environment given the ever-changing status of vaccine policy, company policy, vaccine availability, state mandates, and employee sentiment.
• Supports effective decision making in an environment with complex stakeholder needs and competing priorities
• Conducts program-level status meetings and clear roadblocks for workstream leads
• Ensure all key decisions are made in a timely manner
• Ensures tasks are completed on time. Tracks and reports workstream status regularly
• Build schedule using Kanban board and ensure visibility and transparency for the work across HR
Top Skills Details:
5 years' experience managing complex global programs with multiple stakeholders including employee sentiment, governmental regulations, and corporate policy
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Microsoft including Teams and SharePoint
Ability to define and execute project principles, procedures, methodologies and toolsets
Excellent communication skills: presentation, writing, speaking.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organizational hierarchy
Ability to operate independently and follow general guidelines
Ability to make progress toward a goal in a highly ambiguous environment
For more info, please contact Deva at 503-403-1882.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs