ServerLogic Principal Solution Architect – Fulfillment Platform in Portland, Oregon
ServerLogic has partnered with a global organization to identify a Solutions Architect with deep experience designing Omni-channel order fulfillment platforms. This is a direct hire opportunity.
In this role, you will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining, and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies. You will ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium. and long-term execution.
What you’ll do:
- Understand, communicate, and advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets.
- Engage, collaborate, and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders, and executive partners globally.
- Ensure architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals).
- Develop roadmaps, solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures.
- Gain acceptance of solution and ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate, and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise.
- Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards.
- Provide expert technical advice to domain delivery team.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, and custom supply chain solution development
- 3+ years of experience developing Strategy, E2E Solution architecture and technology roadmap
- Experience designing and developing Omni-channel Order fulfillment platforms
- Experience working with global engineering teams
- Experience designing/implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
What we’d love to see:
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable