CentiMark Corporation Part-time to Full-time: Administrative Assistant/ Office Manager (Flooring, Construction) in Portland, Oregon
QuestMark Flooring, a division of CentiMark Corporation, is a well established, national leader in the industrial flooring industry for concrete polishing and epoxy systems. Since 1968 we have provided manufacturing facilities with a single source for solutions to their concrete floor needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day needs of the office and providing support to management as needed.
- Supporting Sales Representatives with proposals, memos, setting up conference calls, etc.
- Creating and maintaining reports in MS Excel and Word
- Managing a multi-line telephone system
- Processing all in-coming and out-going mail
- Ordering supplies
- Supporting Management with day-to-day business needs
- Tracking Sales and marketing campaigns
- Researching market segments and other daily sales support activities
- Must have strong data entry skills with attention to detail
- SAP and Construction experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational/time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint and the Internet.
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Accounting experience
QuestMark/ CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
For more information, please visit our website – www.questmarkflooring.com
EOE and Drug Free Workplace
Location: Portland, OR
Type: Part Time to Full Time
Department: QuestMark Flooring
Experience: Entry Level