Hilton Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator - Hilton Portland Downtown in Portland, Oregon
Hilton Portland is looking for a Full-Time Marketing and eCommerce Coordinator to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
The position includes Competitive Wages Benefits Generous Paid Time Off 401K Retirement Program Travel Discounts and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
The Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator reports directly to the property’s Director of Sales & Marketing and is responsible for providing administrative and technical support for the Marketing Department, as well as, assisting with the execution of the marketing plan.
80% Administrative & Technical Marketing Support
- Helps deliver content that meets brand standards
- Works with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Executes and updates all internal/external marketing communications including but not limited to: Brand.com website, vanity websites, email, 3rdparty websites, social media, imagery, and copy.
- Ensures that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
20% Marketing Execution
- Email Marketing: Assists Marketing Manager with the creation and execution of all marketing emails, in correspondence with digital marketing calendar plan for hotel, sales and F&B.
- Social Media: If no social media agency is being leveraged, this role will be responsible for posting on and upkeep within social media channels, ensuring implementation of the established social media plan and calendar.
- Reputation Management: Responsible for posting/responding to reviews on social and review websites, including but not limited to TripAdvisor, Google , Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Imagery & Video Assets: Works with the Marketing Manager to coordinate all on property marketing photo shoots.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Attends weekly departmental meeting and other scheduled meetings to support business operations.
- Assists with special projects assigned by management.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required by management.
- Maintains a good working relationship with other departments & employees.
What are we looking for?
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School diploma required.
Minimum of 1 year administrative assistant experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to prioritize daily work, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to interact with multiple managers and departments effectively
- Ability to input data into computer at a rate of 50 wpm.
- Working knowledge of windows operating system including (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher and Internet Explorer).
- Knowledge of Delphi Windows Hotel Software Program preferred.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Marketing Services
Title: Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator - Hilton Portland Downtown
Requisition ID: HOT05QCY