Avenue5 Residential, LLC Integration Specialist in Portland, Oregon
Who We Are and Who We Serve
Avenue5 Residential provides multifamily property management services as well as comfortable apartments for rent throughout the United States.
We use our multifamily property expertise to serve:
· The multifamily owners who entrust us to care for their assets
· The residents who entrust us to care for their apartment homes
· The associates who entrust us to create opportunities for career growth and satisfaction
Summary of Responsibilities
The integrations specialist assists newly acquired properties and associates with transitioning into Avenue5. This role is the first line of support and is instrumental in documenting integration requirements and specifications as well as adhering to project timelines and completing administrative tasks.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
· Attend integration calls, as well as other departmental calls related to property integrations.
· Regular collaboration with operations lead to assess the needs of the property before, during and after the transition.
· Assist all operational departments with property transition and data gathering.
· Complete integration checklist tasks.
· Ensure that integration tasks assigned to others are completed and documented in Salesforce.
· Prepare communication for residents and suppliers.
· Help facilitate property technology set ups including computer and email set up, phone/voicemail systems and building systems when required.
· Identify property needs that may not be noted on a checklist or assigned task.
· Identify and review property’s natural disaster and emergency evacuation plans with property associates. .
· Provide a detailed report of tasks accomplished, staff and property observations, leasing activity, reporting activity, resident and supplier interactions in addition to all completed and pending items.
· Complete Salesforce Integration record.
· Collaborate within the department to facilitate continuous quality improvement of the integration processes.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
· Provide administrative support for operators during due diligence inspections.
· Relay technical concerns with adequate detail, quickly and accurately.
· Arrange and manage travel and related expenses per Avenue5 and departmental guidelines.
· Coordinate travel and meetings with other associates involved in integration.
· Maintain a climate in which associates want to do their best by leading and communicating Avenue5 core beliefs with associates and providing coaching and development.
· Confidently be a single point of contact for associates of new properties and other Avenue5 associates when questions arise.
· Thorough understanding of Avenue5 Policies and Practices for communications, office and property operations, leasing and marketing, systems, reporting, affordable, risk management, etc., as they relate to the property assignment.
· Introduce Avenue5 policies, procedures, and culture to new properties and associates.
· Introduce associates to company and property specific software.
· Provide guidance, mentorship, support for new associates, including property managers and regional leaders.
· Provide constructive feedback to associates and their supervisors regarding performance and/or property operations.
· Communicate any concerns to the appropriate parties.
· Assisting with onboarding new or acquired associates during the integration period.
· Complete necessary legal and company specific onboarding paperwork.
· Stay up to date with curriculum, platform and company policy changes.
· Adhere to company best practices and local, state and federal Fair Housing requirements.
· Other administrative/auditing duties and projects, as assigned.
Education and Experience
· Three to five years of property management experience is required.
· Two to three years of direct management experience is required.
· Prior experience in Yardi Voyager, RentCafé, RealPage, OneSite or other equivalent systems is preferred.
· Prior experience in Salesforce is preferred.
· Thorough understanding of local, state and federal Fair Housing laws.
· High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Skills and Requirements
· Ability to work independently, under minimal to moderate supervision, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
· Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
· Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and sensitively communicate with others, including residents, clients and all levels of management.
· Must possess strong leadership, management and delegation skills.
· Ability to make immediate decisions to resolve problems.
· Ability to display good judgement when unpredictable situations arise.
· Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
· Ability to cope with, and defuse situations, involving angry or difficult people.
· Basic level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, fax machine, printer, copier and key track system.
· Capability to read, comprehend and converse in English.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing, Diversity and Inclusion Training within the first 30 days of employment.
· Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times, promoting the same to associates.
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and current auto insurance.
· Must comply with all safety requirements.
· Ability to travel as required (50-90%).
· Required to maintain a regular schedule which may require working outside of business hours, weekends and non-traditional holidays.
· This is a roving position which will require frequent travel that will vary from light to significant depending on business needs.
· Travel is typically overnight and may require weekends.
· When required, be on-call and assist during property staff deficiencies.
· Frequent exposure to airports, airplanes, rental cars, hotels, etc.
· Exposure to environment typically found in an office building.
· Possible exposure to short-tempered or aggressive people.
· Potential exposure to communicable diseases through frequent contact with public.
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time.
· Ability to travel on all forms of public transportation (e.g., airplanes, trains, rental cars, etc.).
· Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency required.
· Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
· Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision.
· Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
· Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
· Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.