Precision Castparts Corp. Financial Analyst II - LPC-T/200 in Portland, Oregon
Job Description *
Maintains, coordinates and participates in development of systems to effectively measure financial and operational performance. Assists in preparing financial analyses, forecasts and special studies for management in areas such as performance against plan, capital investments, and alternative management strategies. Reports to Manager, Financial Planning. Involvement with wide range of functional areas within the Company.
- Development, coordination and maintenance of systems that assist management in financial control and decision making.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial analysis and status reports of on-going business activities, e.g., operating performance vs. budget, status of major spending activities.
- Participates in special studies as required relative to profitability, pricing, cost reduction projects, capital expenditures, cash flow and return on investment.
- Assists in the development of short and long range financial plans.
- Maintains liaison with other operations regarding financial matters.
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering (MBA preferred). Two to two years experience in financial analysis, accounting, budgeting and computer systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to think and work with minimal supervision. Must have a working knowledge of financial and quantitative analysis techniques, management accounting, cost accounting, management information systems, and microcomputers. Good communication skills.
PCC Structurals is committed to a diverse workforce. As Equal Opportunity Employer, VEVRAA Federal Contractor, affirmative action employer we provide equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances "Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Status/VEVRAA Federal Contractor". Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as PCC Structurals desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 503-652-3512 for assistance. PCC Structurals is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor committed to providing priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please visit
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID: PCC-US.223485