Precision Castparts Corp. Director of Finance - Division in Portland, Oregon
Directs and oversees the financial affairs of multiple locations within the Structurals Division. Additionally, this position will have management reporting and consolidation responsibilities for the entire Structurals Division. Reporting to this position will be the controllers at the designated locations as well as a Division financial analyst. This position will be based out of Portland; however, frequent travel to other facilities may be required. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Finance for Structurals.
- This position is to provide financial and accounting oversight for multiple Structurals locations.
- Provide leadership with regards to company policies and procedures and maintain SOX compliance.
- Ensure that financial statements and information comply with GAAP.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement of financial performance in accordance with corporate objectives and communicate and pursue such opportunities.
- Provide management and coordination of the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning process.
- Provide coordination of all consolidated management reporting for the Structurals Division.
- Partner with the Vice President of Finance and other members of the leadership team; provide advice and counsel on a wide range of issues facing the business.
- B.S. In Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance.
- Expertise in technical accounting, budgeting, planning and internal control.
- General management or operation experience preferred.
- Ability to comprehend broad business issues and accomplish objectives through others.
PCC Structurals is committed to a diverse workforce. As Equal Opportunity Employer, VEVRAA Federal Contractor, affirmative action employer we provide equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances "Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Status/VEVRAA Federal Contractor". Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as PCC Structurals desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 503-652-3512 for assistance. PCC Structurals is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor committed to providing priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please visit www.eeoc.gov
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID: PCC-US.224949