Pacific Office Automation Account Sales Representative (Entry Level) in Portland, Oregon
*Pacific Office Automation is looking for a candidate who is ready to launch, not just a job, a career in Sales. Our location in Beaverton, Oregon is hiring. *
If you are a recent graduate who is driven, high-reaching, and looking for an environment where you can work hard, have fun, and constantly improve your skills, we want to hear from you. No experience? No problem, we'll train you.
Here's what POA is looking for in entry-level sales candidates:
- Those who are seeking excellent sales training to begin their career. POA was recognized as having the best training in the nation by Riordan and Associates, an independent consulting firm
- A proven ability to be a sales professional & leader - exhibited through professional experience, education, club/activities, or other involvement
- Bachelor's Degree. College grads or people looking to transition to a sales career are encouraged to apply
- Solid job tenure and shown success with quotas if you have had previous employment
- A competitive background. We need bold, highly motivated people. POA rewards over-achievers
- A dream to control your career. This position offers upward financial potential; averaging 6 figures in 2-3 years!
As an Entry Level Account Sales Rep, you will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting business partnerships. You will advise clients on best products and solutions to solve their business needs, as well as serving as their personal client representative. In this position, you will actively take initiative to clients providing business technology products and solutions to solve problems.
As a Sales Representative at POA, you'll enjoy:
- Protected territory.
- Thorough and ongoing sales training.
- Advancement of sales leadership roles.
- Trips, clubs, awards, group events, team building.
- Team-player environment.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Aggressive 401k program 100% match since 1987.
- FSA programs.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-2 years' experience in sales, account management, customer service, or other relatable experience
Our sales teams of dedicated individuals are at the core of our growth and success. Our culture is confirmed to produce high earning, successful, career driven professionals. We have the processes, training, products and support that will enable you to succeed.
About Pacific Office: Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty-five branches located in eight western states. Our extraordinary growth and reputation in the industry, have built multiple opportunities for sales representatives.
We promote a culture of growth and believe that each employee can make a difference—no matter your role or level of experience. Just as we aim to help our customers grow their businesses through technology, we offer our own employees growth opportunities to reach their career goals. Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology our office machines, devices and software employ.
Job ID: 2018-1891