Cardinal Health Territory Sales Consultant, Surgery Center in Oregon
Ideal candidate will be based out of the Eugene or Portland, OR area. Territory will cover parts of Oregon (Metro Portland, Corvallis/Eugene and Medford) along with the Spokane/Post Falls area of Washington/Idaho.
What Territory Management - Dist contributes to Cardinal Health
Territory Management is responsible for cold calling, prospecting and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
- Understand customers current/future product and services needs
- Manage product mix by introducing customers to full Cardinal Health product and service lines
- Focus on territory GP growth
- Support efforts to introduce new product and service categories
- Maintain product knowledge to better position value add services
- Proactively seek contract renewals
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Min 4 years related sales experience, preferred
- Ability to travel
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs