Siemens Sales Orchestrator - CA, OR, WA, AZ, ID, or UT SISW PLM 233779 in Oregon
Enterprise Sales Executive II/Sales Orchestror
Required current location : CA, OR, WA, AZ, ID, or UT.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
This highly visible role will be responsible for establishing executive relationships, and support clients in the Consumer Products & Retail segment. You will execute large enterprise-wide sales pursuits and orchestrate multiple cross-functional team in this process. The successful candidate will have at least some prior experience in selling enterprise software into either Food & Beverage, Beauty, or related industries. Experience working with or for a CPG organization is preferred.
Responsibilities & Capabilities
• Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquires competitive information through win/loss analysis.
• With minimal assistance, prepares for possible objections based on knowledge of deal specific competitors.
• Leverages Siemens capabilities and resources across the organization to bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
• Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a plan to sell value.
• Establishes overall account plans and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
• Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets priorities on critical issues.
• Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
• Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence Siemens solutions.
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Previous experience selling enterprise wide PLM, MOM and/or Analytics software solutions is required.
• 5 to 10 + years of experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions to US Strategic accounts.
• Experience with CPG and/or Consumer Goods industry is required (Food & Beverage or Beauty industry is strongly preferred)
• Must currently reside in CA, OR, WA, AZ, ID, or UT.
• Demonstrable track record of success against assigned quotas.
• Demonstrate the ability to articulate a sales strategy both verbally and in writing.
• Note: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Growth mindset
• Ability to work with a large, diverse, and distributed team remotely.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs