Arrow Electronics In-Plant Warehouse Associate in Oregon
In-Plant Warehouse Associate
The employee will be located on site at a customer facility and perform the physical, administrative, and data entry involved with the handling of materials in the in-plant store. The primary functions include receiving and inspection, shipping, maintaining inventory accuracy, and face-to-face customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Storing product
· Pulling, packaging and shipping product
· Invoicing of shipments
· Verifying goods
· Examining material pulled
· High School diploma
· 1 to 2 Years of related experience
. Proficiency using MS Excel
· Good interpersonal/customer interface skills are required.
· Need for a detail oriented individual, who takes initiative.
· Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Excel and Outlook
· Must have ability to work independently, but also be a team player
· Prefer prior ESD handling experience and Drypack process knowledge
· Prefer prior experience in a warehouse environment
· Experience dealing with electronic components
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.