Orchid Orthopedic Solutions Maintenance Tech, Orchid Oregon in Oregon City, Oregon
SUMMARY OF POSITIONThe Maintenance Technician performs machine maintenance and basic facility repairs according to safety regulations and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives, reporting to the Manager, Maintenance and Facilities
ORE - Shift 2B (1:45P-10:30P) $.55 (United States of America - Oregon)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment as required.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain the site's equipment.
- Perform mechanic work including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform annual and semi-annual preventive maintenance on all machines, equipment and plant facility.
- May perform basic plumbing or electrical maintenance functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- May perform basic carpentry functions.
- Perform major repairs on production equipment.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned by management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ Years Industrial Maintenance Experience (Required), 5+ Years of Experience in a Manufacturing Environment, Plumbing and HVAC experience
High School Or Equivalent Required, , ,
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Decision Making and Critical Thinking (Working Experience), Manufacturing Equipment (Extensive Experience), Manufacturing Industry (Working Experience), Mathematical Ability (Basic Knowledge), Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Electric Schematics (Extensive Experience), Problem Solving (Working Experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are all connected
- Results: We are all driven
- Lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted.
- Position requires regular standing, walking, sitting, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling, and climbing.
- Manufacturing environment:may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, dirt, dust, disinfectants, solvents, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Must be able to work extended hours (including weekends) as necessitated by production requirements.
- Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Position: Maintenance Tech, Orchid Oregon
Company: Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
Job Location(s): Oregon City, OR
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Not Provided
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Required Experience: Open
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Maintenance - Facilities, Building Svcs - Facility Maintenance, Maintenance - Machines