TEKsystems Spotter (Long Term) in Medford, Oregon
Temps are asked to arrive 8:45pm. Most sites are short nights (generally 6 hours or less). Here is a brief job description for a spotter:
• Take direction from the Data Technician, who will be working in a 19’ scissors lift.
• Make sure the area around the lift is clear.
• Make sure there is a clear path when the lift needs to move.
• Make sure the NET Data Technician can always see where you are.
• Watch out for self, others, and property. This includes customers since this location is open 24 hours.
• Other light duty tasks as directed by the NET Data Technician.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Great communication and customer service skills. Must be able to pass a drug test and back ground . Must have own car and driver license.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs