Airgas Usa LLC Branch Manager in Medford, Oregon
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products. We recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
A successful Branch Manager at Airgas will be a team player with strong leadership skills to support and drive sales. Our ideal manager will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; we share in successes and overcome challenges together.
- You will be responsible for all critical issues of the branch, including sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross margin, and all operational expenses.
- Your main responsibilities will include maintaining a positive work atmosphere while assisting staff with customer service needs, such as preparing quotes, entering, pulling, and staging orders, answering phones, and maintaining daily reports.
- You will also be in charge of maintaining inventory, sales, and open delivery reports.
- Provide support for the field sales representative.
- Coach, mentor, and plan for development of direct reports.
_QUALIFICATIONS_: * High School Diploma or GED; * Basic product identification of welding, safety, gases and supplies; * Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently; * Full P&L management experience; * 1 years’ SAP experience (preferred); * Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more. http://www.airgas.com/company/careers/employee-benefits
_NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?___
Why wouldn’t you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It’s easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability
Title: Branch Manager
Requisition ID: 17617