CTG SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Hillsboro, Oregon
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
Feb 09, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a premier client in staffing a Software Engineer for a contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR
Job Posting Title: Software Engineer
Hourly Contract assignment
Pay Rate: $47.50/hr
Materials & Structural Analysis Division (MSD)
The Global Digital Platform Software Group develops software to directly control the hardware subsystems for our wafer dual beam microscopes. As a major supplier of capital equipment to semiconductor companies, the business operates in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
With a desire to write software to control scientific machines, you will join our team in building cutting edge electron microscopes capable of observing and milling material at the nanoscale. By bringing your passion for science and technology, you will be able to improve our products by applying your creativity and problem solving skills.
• Develop software to integrate a 3rd party motion controller for use in electron microscopes
• Participate in the design, implementation, and testing phases of the software development lifecycle
• Add to and improve existing code to meet requirements for flexibility, new features, and maintainability
A successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about software development for hardware control
• Be able to take requirements to implementation with well tested and documented code
• Possess strong knowledge in C++ using a Windows development environment
• Have a minimum 3-5 years professional experience as a software engineer
• Feel comfortable with Agile software development, test-driven development, and common source control and issue trackers
• Communicate effectively and work well in cross-functional teams
• Demonstrate integrity and pride in their work
The preferred candidate will:
• Have experience integrating 3rd party motion controllers in a windows application
For more information, please contact email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Computer Operations
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
- CTG Jobs