Intel LTD Manufacturing Technician in Hillsboro, Oregon
Intel Corporation's state-of-the-art processes and products give you the opportunity to learn a variety of technical and manufacturing skills, from operations to equipment repair and troubleshooting, in a demanding and challenging production environment.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for technical and maintenance work in support of engineering activities in the manufacturing environment as they align to factory priorities.
Our Manufacturing Equipment Technicians operate, maintain, and repair specialized processing equipment inside and outside a clean room environment to keep output high without compromising safety or quality.
Life at Intel link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/life-at-intel.html
You may conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in process development. Both Operations and Maintenance functions require a proficient level of multi-tasking and basic computer skills. Work assignments are semi-routine in nature and the work is performed within defined parameters.
Manufacturing Equipment Technicians/Manufacturing Technicians perform operational tasks, preventative maintenance and/or assist in troubleshooting to determine problems in equipment used in the manufacturing process.
A successful candidate must exhibit the below behavioral traits:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Be willing to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
Candidate must possess an Associates or Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Mechanical/Technical Certification or equivalent.
3+ years of equivalent military training in Mechanics / Machinists / Electronics / Avionics / Automotive Mechanics / Maintenance / EOD / Equipment / Repairers / Systems / Technician / Sonar Training or Construction related trades.
12 months + of Semiconductor experience at Maintenance or Manufacturing Technician.
Additionally, candidate must be willing to:
· Preventative Maintenance on production equipment may require mechanical aptitude, walking up to 3 miles in a 12-hour shift, regularly lifting up to 35 lbs., the use of job-specific fixtures, basic hand tools, and airline supplied respirators; during your shift.
· Work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
· Spend the majority of the time (more than 90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing Work In Progress, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
· Work on a night or day shift compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Intel Jobs