Randstad HR Coordinator in Hillsboro, Oregon
salary:$21 per hour
date posted:Thursday, April 8, 2021
Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Human Resources field? You can use both of those skills in this HR Coordinator position. We are currently recruiting for an short-term opportunity at leading technology company here in the Hillsboro area. It is a fast-paced environment with a fun and friendly team. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to apply today!
• Assist with maintaining associate files, ensuring documents and manuals are kept current, accurate, confidential and in compliance with company polices
• Administer the temporary employee conversion process, including processing evaluation forms, and scheduling and facilitating the orientation process
• Coordinate employee engagement, promote new benefits, Open Enrollment, annual hourly survey, holiday functions, monthly birthday and anniversary flyers
• Organize and deliver employee programs, including facility bulletin boards, recognition programs, employee communication memos, etc.
• Kronos time keeping management; assist with historical edits, pull rosters from Kronos to ensure HC accuracy
Handling Confidential Information
- High School
Years of experience: 1 year
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
- Randstad Jobs