TEKsystems GRC Risk Exception Analyst in Hillsboro, Oregon
As a GRC Analyst, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of security policies, standards, controls, and industry best practices to consult with partners across the enterprise. You will be involved playing a critical role in ensuring that GRC functions are incorporated into key security services and program while validating risk mitigation functions within the organization are functioning correctly. Your responsibilities will also include:
• Assess current platforms against company security and configuration standards
• Perform risk assessments in alignment with methodologies and provide timely feedback to stakeholders
• Manage and prioritize the risk exception queue, distributing workload to other risk analysts
• Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards
• Ability to quickly identify risks that require escalation to higher levels of leadership
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
• CISA, CRISC, CISSP certifications beneficial
• IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable.
• Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
information security, Risk Compliance, data analysis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This team manages all risk & security policies & standards
Responsible to manage daily intake Q's
distribute workload, process exceptions
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs