Applied Materials Etch Process Support Engineer IV - (E4) (Evergreen) in Hillsboro, Oregon
Drives the adoption of new technology at the customer site. Works closely with customers to demonstrate and introduce new technologies at customer sites, through Demos, on site evaluations, Joint Development Programs and new tool qualifications.
Serves as liaison between the customer and the Business Unit for assigned projects, ensuring clear understanding of customer issues and delivery of applicable solutions.
When necessary, works closely with customer to optimize tool performance to meet customer process and integration requirements.
Checks and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
Knowledge of 3 or more processes on 2 or more technologies or expert level in 1 technology
Basic integration knowledge
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs