Aerotek Collections Representative in Hillsboro, Oregon
A finance company in Hillsboro, OR is seeking to add collections representatives to their team! This position will allow you to work from home, but will require you to work on-site in Hillsboro, Oregon when it is safe to return to the office
• Contact customers (outbound calls) through use of an auto dialer to determine the reason for delinquency, verify all information, evaluate the customer’s willingness
and ability to pay, resolve the account to current status or institute measures to conclude the account satisfactorily.
• Effectively handle calls by negotiating corrective action on delinquent accounts to ensure most profitable resolution while maintaining
acceptable handle times.
• Locate through effective skip tracing techniques customers and collateral to minimize potential loss situations while taking part in Roll (50-60 days
past due) campaigns.
• Make timely recommendations of corrective action to be taken to resolve delinquency.
• Maintain follow up on required customer insurance coverage and institute corrective action when deficient coverage is discovered.
• Process, follow up, and resolve inbound collection and customer service telephone inquiries.
• Initiate, mail, and follow up for necessary processing of all customer correspondence.
• Approve Extensions, Deferments and Due Date Changes within authorized limits to promote customer performance of contractual obligations.
• Evaluate and execute collection follow up as further action is needed.
• Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints to mutual satisfaction of company and customer.
• Resolve delinquent accounts in an ethically responsible manner by mitigating losses and maximizing receivable income.
•At least one year of experience working within customer service (call center preferred)
•Ability to utilize dual-monitors to maximize efficiency
•Ability to multi-task; “talk and type” in order to make efficient use of customer’s time on the phone
• Customer- focused attitude; takes pleasure in meeting the individual needs of customers
• Dedicated and self-motivated to create a career opportunity
• Excellent, if not perfect, attendance record; timely and reliable
• Positive, upbeat attitude even in the most challenging of situations
If interested, please apply or contact Guillermo at 503-403-1957.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs