SiteWise Corporation SQT Safety Specialist I in Eugene, Oregon
The SQT Specialist I is responsible for enforcing health and safety strategies for Track Utilities LLC. This includes organizational compliance with applicable federal, state, local and corporate health and safety regulations/requirements, the enforcement of and compliance with the internal corporate safety programs, aiding in tracking of safety process improvement, conducting employee safety meetings/trainings, and the enforcement of change required to maintain adherence to current changes in OSHA compliance requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Field representative for SQT regarding SQT questions/concerns, compliance audits, behavioral
observations and SQT coaching.
• Ensure compliance with legal requirements and high standards of performance.
• Assist in the development and implementation of safety & quality programs.
• Perform investigations for accidents and injuries.
• Work to reduce employee loss time due to occupational injury or illness and to reduce the
number of fraudulent worker’s compensation claims.
• Respond to supervisory and employee inquiries regarding safety and quality issues for the
purpose of investigating and/or recommending actions.
• Approximately 50% of duties requires travel, mostly in the Northwest.
Career Progression- SQT II
• 0-2 years in current position and demonstrates compentencies in all areas of SQT I
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate excellent communication skills via written
Supervisory Duties (if any)
• Knowledge of MS Office, including Power Point and Excel
• Skilled at working effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Skilled at developing and maintaining good working relationships with employees and Front
• Ability to train and audit to complex regulations and complex technologies or management
systems and programs.
• Ability to enforce safety and health programs, procedures and practices consistent with OSHA,
DOT, insurance carriers and customer requirements.• Ability to conduct training protocols by description based on safety, quality, and health
programs, procedures and practices consistent with OSHA, DOT, insurance carriers, Track, and
• Ability to enforce audit protocols to safety and quality programs.
• Ability to re-enforce a safety culture based upon modifying behaviors, including methods of
improvement related to behavior based safety, near miss management, quality, claims review,
post-accident investigation and adverse employee behavioral patterns.
• A minimum of one year of field experience at Track or comparable other employer is required.
• High School Diploma or GED - REQUIRED
• Previous safety and or training experience preferred.
• CUSP is also preferred, but not required.
• Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid State of Residence Driver’s License is required
within two weeks of employment.
• Candidates must pass criminal and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) background checks, a Department
of Transportation (DOT) regulated physical as a requirement of the job and pass a pre-employment
of Openings: 1
External Company URL: www.trackutilitiesllc.com
Street: 4150 W. 1st Ave.