The Corvallis Clinic Custodian I in Corvallis, Oregon
This is a full time night shift position.:
The Custodian I is responsible for the cleaning and the maintenance of the assigned building(s) by mopping, vacuuming, trash removal and performing other janitorial duties to assure the building(s) are in suitable order for patients and staff.
- Will participate and maintain a culture within The Corvallis Clinic consistent with the content outlined in the Service and Behavioral Standards Handbook. To this end, employee will be expected to read, have familiarity, and embrace the principles contained within.
- Perform custodial duties to include cleaning and sanitizing rest rooms; mopping, dusting, removing trash, vacuuming, etc.
Clean and maintain cleanliness of windows, walls, shelves, counters, sinks and other surfaces that need cleansed. Education, licensure and experience:
Three or more months of previous experience successfully working in a related janitorial position preferred but not required.
- Driver’s license, safe driving record and proof of adequate insurance.
Healthcare Janitorial or Environmental Services experience preferred. Knowledge and skills:
Ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work compatibly with physicians, patients, and other staff.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.