Warn Industries Machinist I Large Winch Day 2488 in Clackamas, Oregon
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Machinist I Large Winch Day
This Machinist will be on the Large Winch Team Swing Shift and must be able to operate a variety of CNC and manual machining centers in a fast-paced production environment. Under close supervision, operates broaches, lathes, drill presses, mills, etc., measuring instruments, and lift trucks within production operations. Operation is routine and repetitive and involves loading and tending parts, or performing one-step operations. May make simple machine adjustments. Will be required to work overtime as necessary to meet business needs.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Two years of experience in machining.
• Blueprint reading, and gauge reading or classes in Blueprint, gauge reading and shop math preferred.
• Must have basic reading, writing and numerical abilities.
• Be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Possess ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
• Effectively problem-solves individually or as part of a group as job duties require.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• The team member must be able to frequently lift/transport up to 40 pounds and occasionally up to 80 pounds with assistance.
• Warn Employees go to ADP>MYSELF>TALENT>CAREERS
• External applicants/ Temporary Associates go to www.warn.com
• Please have your resume ready to attach electronically so all your previous experience can be considered. Thank you!
DATE JOB POSTED 9-30-2020
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Warn Industries is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status, and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.