Albertsons Admin Assistant in CLACKAMAS, Oregon
The Clackamas Milk Plant is looking for a dedicated Administrative Office Assistant to join our team. If you are dependable, willing to learn, and enjoy a fast paced work environment, we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Payroll Management and Processing
- Daily retail sales order processing and invoicing.
- Maintain inventory and sales accounting.
- Research customer discrepancies and correct accordingly.
- Input and process information into warehouse accounting system.
- Compile and post reports for management.
- Assist with general office duties and coverage of other clerk responsibilities as needed.
- Must be able to work off shifts and weekends.
- High school Diploma
- Computer literate; basic knowledge of Microsoft Systems with emphasis in Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Self-starter and willing to learn new tasks as job grows.
- Experience with payroll and Collective Bargaining Agreement a plus.
- Detail oriented with ability to work as a team player and prioritize workload to complete tasks on time.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/safeway-careers.html
Albertsons Safeway is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that include; Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw's, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And, a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
We provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled