Warn Industries Accounts Payable in Clackamas, Oregon
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Matches, batches, and codes transactions with supporting documentation.
2. Enters, posts, and reconciles transaction batches.
3. Researches and resolves account disputes and billing discrepancies with suppliers.
4. Researches and resolves issues with other teams, such as sales, customer service, buyers, or receiving staff.
5. Prepares accruals and analyzes accrual estimates and financial exposure.
6. Prepares & analyzes aging reports and unmatched receivers.
7. Respond to payment status and credit inquiry requests.
8. Maintains ledgers, sub ledgers, and address book data.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
Strong MS Office (Excel and Word) and internet skills; JDE experience preferred.
Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases, expertise in account reconciliation. Foundational knowledge in numeric data entry.
Comprehensive knowledge of A/P; strong familiarity with filing, demonstrated communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to multi-task with high attention to detail, while handling a large volume of work.
Ability to work in stationary location for bulk of the day; may require lifting up to 20 pounds with assistance
One year A/P experience preferred.
APPLY ONLINE: Resume is required.
Warn Employees go to REDZONE, Job Postings
Temporary/External applicants go to www.warn.com
Please have your resume ready to attach electronically so all your previous experience can be considered. Thank You!
DATE JOB POSTED: 9/14/18
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Warn Industries is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status, and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.