Copper Mountain Resort IT Support Tech in Bend, Oregon
Position Summary: Primarily responsible for maintaining all aspects of the workstation fleet at Mt. Bachelor LLC (MTB), including but not limited to point-of-sale (POS) desktops and peripherals, back-office desktops, laptops, and servers. Primary Helpdesk administrator. This position is full-time (40 hours per week). The position is regularly scheduled for weekends and holidays. The successful person in this position must embrace and enjoy troubleshooting and helping solve others' technical computer problems. This person must be comfortable placing internal customer service needs over his/her current working projects. Multi-tasking is a must!
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Maintain, support, document and troubleshoot MTB's workstation infrastructure.
- Helpdesk administrator sorting, assigning and prioritizing incoming tickets.
- Assist in front-end/end-user support as needed through helpdesk and phone call requests.
- Build and sustain positive working relationships with key personnel throughout the organization.
- Maintain an attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Analyze helpdesk request histories, identify trends and propose training opportunities.
- Assist with maintaining Mt Bachelor's Axess gate system.
- Identify technology trends that could be utilized at Mt Bachelor.
Specific Job Skills:
License/Certifications- Technical industry certifications preferred but not required.
Working knowledge of:
Microsoft-related products including but not limited to Windows 2008/2012 Server, Windows 7, Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2013 (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- InTouch, RTP, or other Point of Sales experience.
- Microsoft Forefront Antivirus software.
- MSMDT Imaging software.
- Wireless Access Points utilizing wireless b/g/n standards.
- Android and Apple IOS smartphone and tablet technologies.
- Desktop and laptop hardware (memory installs, component replacement).
- Network cable creation (cat 5) and cable management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Help Desk methodologies and practices.
- Experience with InTouch POS, TMA Systems, or FoodTrak are preferred but not required.
Physical Capabilities- Ability to ski, snowboard, or tele at an intermediate level. Snowmobile training required.
Additional- Customer service, people skills/relationships, excellent work ethic and timeliness.
Education/Related Experience: Minimum education required- Associates degree in Information Technology, business or other technology discipline preferred (equivalent education and experience may be considered).
Minimum time in related position- Two+ years of front-end/end-user support
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled