Copper Mountain Resort Food and Beverage Barista in Bend, Oregon
Position Summary: Baristas interact with guests, process orders, complete orders including pastries and coffee drinks, food preparation, food handling, cashiering, stocking, trash removal, dishwashing, cleans guest & employee areas, re-stocks the outlet for future business, and ensures the highest guest satisfaction.
This position has potential to continue into the Winter Season.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers and engage in friendly conversation.
- Provide guests with drink orders in a timely manner while following all recipes.
- Has general knowledge of coffee drinks and preparation methods.
- Use POS computer system to ring in all items correctly and properly complete transaction.
- Up-sell items and recommend baked goods.
- Rotates product and keeps a clean station.
- Completes any reasonable task assigned by supervisor.
- Demonstrate teamwork and co-operation with service staff.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment.
- Have or obtain prior to start an Oregon Food Handler's Permit.
- Have or obtain OLCC permit.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to multi task, prioritize and organize.
- Accountable for accurate time keeping. Responsible for clocking in and out with employee pass.
Specific Job Skills: License/Certifications- Oregon Food Handler's Card and OLCC permit
Technical- Good POS computer skills and math skills required.
Physical Capabilities- Able to stand and have constant use of hands and wrists for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Additional- Must have a positive attitude. Flexible with hours and days of work. Able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week. Cashiering and money handling, barista experience and customer service experience required.
Education/Related Experience: Minimum education required- Some High School, Diploma or GED preferred.
Minimum time in related position- 1+ years, cashiering, barista and customer service experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled