Aerotek EVS Attendant - Bend in BEND, Oregon
Aerotek is seeking an EVS Attendant/Housekeeper for a large health care provider in Bend. There is a day, swing, or graveyard shift available. The day shift is Mon – Fri 8am to 4:30pm (must work every other weekend), the swing shift is Mon – Fri 11:00am to 7:30pm (must work every other weekend), and the graveyard shift is Wed – Sat 7:30pm to 6am.
This individual will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of assigned interior areas of the facility with the highest degree of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure patient and caregiver safety are maintained. This individual creates a comfortable environment for patients and guests by greeting everyone while protecting privacy.
Job duties include:
• Inspects assigned areas during shift for cleanliness and then makes proper corrections in order to ensure sanitation for assigned areas
• Performs cleaning tasks as described in the task list.
• Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, walls, furniture, fixtures, doors, stairways, halls and other related interior furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies and procedures.
• Transports, removes and disposes of soiled linen, trash and bio-medical waste appropriately. Removes empty boxes and places in appropriate designated areas.
• Maintains adequate stock of supplies in assigned areas and transports custodial supplies and equipment to and from storage and work areas.
Minimum qualifications include:
• 2 months of prior customer service experience
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 lbs occasionally
• Must be punctual/reliable and able to work required hours and shifts
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs