Aerotek CNC Machinist in BEND, Oregon
Aerotek is seeking a CNC Machinist for a rapidly growing company in Bend. This is a full-time day shift position, 7:30am to 4:00pm Mon – Fri. Unlimited overtime available.
This individual will safely and efficiently setup and operate CNC Mills and Lathe to produce high quality products per drawing specifications and written instructions supporting aerospace, medical and semiconductor customers.
Job duties include:
• 5+ years setting up and operating CNC mills and lathes
• Understanding in blueprint reading/geometric tolerance interpretation
• Basic understanding of Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments - calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gauges, indicators, and scales
• Forklift experience a plus
Minimum qualifications include:
• Responsible for operation, loading and unloading material and parts, proving programs, operating controls, setting offsets, deburring, and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements
• Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications, sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
• Ensures production rates are met and exceeded
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities, controls or control media as required to ensure quality of productions
• Communicates with Management, Production Control, Quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs