Siemens Sr. Sales Executive, Automation Solutions Portland in Beaverton, Oregon
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a dynamic Senior Sales Executive to manage and grow our Portland business for our Building Automation Solutions group. The primary responsibility of the Sales Executive is to grow, develop, and manage contractor, consultant, owner, and developer relationships.
· Develops new and maintains existing business relationships with Design Engineering and Contractor clients to position and create business cases to utilize Siemens Building Technologies solutions in their facilities and new construction projects. Typical decision-makers contacted include C-suite, VP of Construction, Consultant Principles, and Directors of Facilities.
· Maintains and expands relationships within existing assigned client accounts as well as create new customer relationships. Various vertical markets are targeted for this position including but not limited to Healthcare, Higher Education, Laboratory, Federal, K-12, State, and other Government Municipalities.
· Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure high value targeted projects in a competitive environment.
· Effectively assists consultant engineers with Sequence of Operations and Specification development for Building Automation Systems, Smart Buildings, and IOT. Develops technical proposals, estimates, and Sales presentations while working with operations, finance, legal and other internal and external resources as needed to obtain the sale.
· Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sale to operations turnover and monitors project execution. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
· Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking. Consistently and accurately records sales activities in the CRM.
· Actively participates in networking through professional organizations including but not limited to ASHRAE, AEE or USGBC to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets.
· Actively participates in trainings, workshops, seminars and sales department meetings. Ideal candidate desires to consistently grow in professional knowledge and independently stays current on market, business and product trends to deliver results to our clients.
· When managing current vertical markets, develops and deploys account management strategies and prepares annual technology roadmaps for contractors, consultants, and prospective clients.
· Team with other division partners when appropriate to bundle solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities. Other solutions typically bundled include but are not limited to Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, and Low, Medium, and High Voltage products. Drives and coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention by building Trusted Advisor relationships with Contractors, Design Consultants and targeted end users.
· Develops and builds long-term relationships with all assigned contractors and consultants.
· Expand the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Building Technology offerings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is stronglydesired, although a combination of education will also be considered
At least 5+ years of HVAC Controls industrysales experience preferred, although candidates with less than 5 years directlyrelated industry sales experience will also be considered if the candidate hasextensive operational experience and or a combination of Sales and Controlsexperience or a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Requires technical and financial expertise toeffectively and independently estimate and sell technical solutions and serviceproduct lines
Must have a “hunter” sales mentality
Related professional certifications preferred
Must be at least 21 years of age and have avalid Driver’s License in good standing, and must meet eligibility requirementsto participate in the required Siemens Vehicle Plan
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without thecurrent or future need for sponsorship
Why Siemens? We offer:
A competitive base salary plus a generous, nocap limit, commission plan
Very good health, vision, dental plan with manyoptions to choose from
All employees receive Life Insurance, STD andLTD
401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of grosssalary
Company vehicle reimbursement program (FAVR)
Extensive sales and product training and careerdevelopment
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs