Comcast Coordinator, Call Volume Control - Beaverton, OR/Fife, WA in Beaverton, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Benefits start Day 1 for New Hires.
Responsible for monitoring service levels and ensuring that utilization/profitability goals are met on a consistent basis. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develops and coordinates implementation of contingency plans for contact centers.
- Determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Manages the relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solution to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggest workable solutions.
- Demonstrates substantive Workforce Management knowledge and skills and apply them to well defined work activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skill
- Basic understanding of call center workforce management
- Basic understanding of workforce management systems CMS/Avaya or equivalent
- RTA or equivalent
- eWFM/Empower or equivalent
- Dialer systems (collections)
- Basic MS Excel knowledge
- Proficient with MS outlook
- Position can sit in either Beaverton, OR or Fife, WA
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer