Xerox Technical Service Representative (Site) III - - 22919 in BAKER CITY, Oregon
Technical Service Representative (Site) III at created 7-Sep-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://xerox.avature.net/en_US/careers
Technical Service Representative (Site) III
Department: Technical Service Engineering
Date: Monday, September 7, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Field: Technical Service Engineering
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Role provides complete support coverage for equipment assigned to a Managed Services customer in order to maintain the highest possible uptime for the customer. While the support extends from supply replenishment through finished output, including operation of the equipment and finishing devices, it also includes full break/fix repair of the assigned equipment.
• Role holder ensures the equipment is set to optimal quality and performs full repair and replacement procedures to maintain peak standards of performance. This includes ensuring the output quality meets customer requirements by monitoring device performance and making adjustments as required. Role holder engages Technical Resources when appropriate to support the client’s business requirements.
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Provide support related to the operation and maintenance of the assigned client’s equipment, including (as required) equipment consumables management.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Perform routine services to ensure equipment availability to client site users.
• Serve as the primary customer contact for providing all maintenance, production and supply inventories of assigned equipment
• Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices.
• Provide appropriate communication, support, and interface to on-site client base as to equipment status and availability.
• Proactively manage consumables and supplies replacement as required.
• Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality
• Maintain appropriate communication with Managed & Technical Services personnel within assigned area of coverage.
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities (as required) using activity reporting software and tools.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engaging the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Develop schedules & implement preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Technical Service Representative (Site) III with Facebook
Share Technical Service Representative (Site) III with LinkedIn
Share Technical Service Representative (Site) III with Twitter
Share Technical Service Representative (Site) III with a friend via e-mail
- Xerox Jobs